Search

Friday, August 31, 2012

update: i'm alive. i swear it!

I don't know, I think I might be depressed again. I've been jobless for 2 months.. and while it's great being able to stay up late, wake up late, play warcraft 24/7.. I'm just so over it.

Oh, but Isobel is becoming a sexy beast..... I love my warlock <3

ow! don't touch me i bite...
So any way, I got offered a part time job at Best Buy. I have NEVER worked retail before. But I figured it would be perfect. I start clinicals for medical assisting next quarter and it will be another year or so before I actually start the nursing program.. and that will take about 2 years, unless I go for RN. Oy vey, why does life have to be so complicated?? Why can't I win the lottery and just play video games and read comics and watch anime all day?

I'm totally aging backwards... :|

Oh, but I might be able to make a little cash soon. I'm going to start live streaming my wow play on twitch tv. My girl Tiff has been streaming and it's been going well for her. You can watch her here. She's giving a free copy of Guild Wars 2 when she has 400 followers ^__^.

Alright, that's my geek/i'm-still-alive update. I have reviews to write and more posts to put up. I just need some motivation... SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment