Search

Sunday, August 5, 2012

working title, thunderstorms, need mo' sleep

One of the many annoyances of being indecisive. :S I reserve the right to change my mind and change the title again. I suspect I'll change it 4-5 more times. :P

I've been up since 5ish. Thunder and lightning rolled in and the dogs jumped into bed with me. We cuddled then Dillon came back to bed. Not quite sure what he was doing (he had a long ass nap, so probably couldn't sleep.. or it was my snoring...:X), but the four of us were spooning like:

Buddy ) Dillon ) Penelope ) me

And of course I was being pushed off the bed...

labels courtesy of LabelBox 

Dogs are usually not allowed on the bed, but for thunder and lightning storms I will make an exception. Partly for the dogs, but mostly for my chicken ass. I still cannot get use to the storms here. If I had a choice it would be earthquakes!

Busy day ahead: homework due today and I need to go food shopping.

...but I think I need a quick nap first...

No comments:

Post a Comment