Search

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Updates.. but nothing to do with food really..

Alright, just as I have feared, I've already started to slack off on posting stuff.. But it's been a busy week/weekend. Dillon is back home, we went and saw Kaskade at the Egyptian room and the Murat, and watched The Dark Knight Rises.

Kaskade was AMAZING. I first saw him when I was still living in Monterey and he was just starting out. The venue was so small that I literally was able to touch him. Love him then, love him even more now. DJ Fareoh and Alvin Risk opened for him. Really liked Fareoh but I totally dig Alvin Risk.

Right before I got to the front, you can see part of my face bottom rt.

OH, and bonus! The First Friday Food Truck event was also going on outside the Murat. And who do I stumble upon? DJ Colette!!! I totally freaked out.. she's one of my favorite lady DJs. It really sucked there was nobody around her..INDY people do not know good music!!

DJ Collete
I think that The Dark Knight Rises is my new, NEW favorite movie. I love it so much I'm trying to figure out a way to convince Dillon to go watch it again. And of course I'll have to procure the Blue-Ray when it comes out and watch it over and over again. Yeah, I loved it that much.

So eating update, the only new place we visited so far is Sushi Club. I still need to write a review for it, but I will say that I probably won't be visiting that place again. One of things that sucks about Indy is the lack of decent Asian food restaurants. Oh well, just another reason we need to move to CA!

No comments:

Post a Comment