Search

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

kawaii app: Chibi Me for iPad

I remember when I was first living in Korea, I had a little bit of an issue with playing with some of the other kids because I didn't really speak Korean. I remember going over to a girl's house and she was trying to talk to me, but I could only pick out a few of the words that she was saying. After a few minutes her face lit up and she like, HEY, I know what we can do. She pulled out a bunch of notebooks with paper dolls and two pairs of scissors.

I flipped through the books and she had drawn a bunch of clothes and colored them for some paper dolls that her mom had drawn for her. We sat there, all smiles and playing with the paper dolls for hours until it was time for me to go home.

That was one of my first memories of wanting to learn how to draw. I self taught myself how to draw paper dolls and eventually I started learning to draw other things.

This is why I love this Chibi Me app, it reminds me of when I was a little girl and it got me started on learning how to draw.


I've been known to spend a hour playing with this app. The music is pretty cute too.


Doesn't she look like a creepy little girl?



This one is my favorite so far, but I have like 100 of these ss on my ipad. LOL... What can I say, I love feeling like a little kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment