Search

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Baby update

I worry that I'm not really being a good mum to little Baby. I need to spend more time with her, but with so many animals needing my attention...she gets left out in the cold. I'm going to have to come up with a schedule for playtime with all my babies...

Any way, Baby is now 6 months old. I didn't notice how big she's gotten until we saw a younger bird at the pet store. I feel so bad when I see the other conures at the pet store now; their feathers are frayed and they have some quirky things they do that makes me think being stuck in a pet store so long has made them crazy.

I need to working on her nippin' and her refusal to listen when we do "step-up" or try to get her to stop doing something she's not suppose to. The little naughty girl has the taste for soda now.. my mistake of leaving a diet coke in the bird room unattended. I came back and she was going nuts over the can. Now when she sees one she MUST HAVE IT. Oy. It's so bad, my little addict.

But I still love her. And she loves her mommy and I time.^^





No comments:

Post a Comment