Search

Friday, December 13, 2013

Good news everybody...

I've been watching a lot of Futurama.

Anyway, the good news is that my bearded boy friend has landed a new job! AND, he might be making enough for me to quit my job! Well, not right away of course...bills, wedding plans.....frakkin' 13 mouths to feed in this animal house....:)

The other sort of good news is that I might be getting a job at a clinic. :) They said they are looking for a LPN, but MAs do the same thing so I might have a chance. Plus it helps that all the nurses in that department want me. ^^

If I get that job then I'll have to take my RN classes at night. Or I'll have to find a weekend job. OR---my favorite option---Dillon can support us and I can just go to school.

I'm excited.

And we needed some good news right about now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment