Search

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Insomina Sundays

I have the worse headache ever. The E6000 glue has definitely claimed a couple hundred of my brain cells. I probably shouldn't have blinged out this case in our small office, but I was trying to multi....super multitask. I'm watching the 4400 again and I was also trying to level my Mage on warcraft. Oh and read my new My Little Pony comics.

The weekend is short, gotta cram everything I can in.




I'm pretty proud of how it came out. ^^ I bought most of the cabochons from a girl on Instagram (@eyecandieeecraftsetc) and the crystals and misc pieces from Etsy. I still have enough to make like 20 more cases. But I think I'll need to find another glue before I lose all my brain cells.

****

So, another weekend (and week) has gone by and I haven't written any more chapter on my novel. Oy vey, I blame Mark for the bad review he gave me on my draft. Well, it wasn't the whole draft, just a chapter..and I guess it would be confusing just reading one chapter...ugh, I'm just self conscience.

((I'm being bratty & whiny))

I did start writing a short story tho. I was thinking about my grandma..and about some funny things that happened when I was living with her.

I'm using this as a exercise to get my creative juices flowing. We shall see how far I get.

****

Sundays are absolutely the worst day of the week. For the following reasons (list! Yay!!):

1. It's the end of the weekend. Why hasn't anyone come up with the brilliant plan to make Monday the last day of the weekend? We could also get rid of the Monday Blues this way.

2. In good 'ole Indiana, you can't purchase any alcohol. Not that I drink that much, but this rule makes me want to buy a 24-pack every Sunday. And since I can't I get sad. Very say.

There is also a law that states if person has a puppet show, wire dancing or tumbling act in the state of Indiana and receives money for it, they will be fined $3 under the Act to Prevent Certain Immoral Practices.

I kind of what to start a puppet show act....

3. Sunday means I have I go to work the next day. And I'm really tired talking to patients. I'm
Sorry, I mean, getting yelled at. Low encome clinics are no bueno.

4. Sunday nights I always have a million things going on in my head. Like, did I pay the water bill; what does Zed do when we go to sleep; where did I put my keys; why is my stomach growling; are these retainers keeping my teeth straight; if Dillon whacks me one more time in his sleep I'm going to punch him in the balls.

5. I always forget I have meds that can knock me out..and when I do remember and take it, it's 2am and I struggle to get up on time for work.

You be happy to know I remember at 1am, so I might be ok tomorrow AM.

****

GIMME A KISS



Spent some time with Baby, not as much as I wanted, but we had some fun. We are working on her laying in her back. She'll let me flip her over, but she has to be holding on to my fingers. Eventually she, going to trust me and just lay there.

****

Oo.. Yay, it's kicking in. I'm about to pass out!

Night internet.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment