Search

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Update...

yay! I completed the birthday comic series for Lil Z-bot! Z and Miss Hillaire (inspirations for Lil Z-bot and Rude Rudy) saw the website today and gave it their stamp of approval. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...and makes me want to do more! ^^ I promised Z that I would make more for him. ^__^

Now time for some rest... NOT! Well sort of..I need to start concentrating on school since this is my last quarter. I started my practicum at an urgent care site and I LOVE IT. I was really scared the first day, but now I'm starting to get a hang of things. ^__^

But for my downtime, (or when I don't want to do school work time) I'm going to work one some smaller Lil Z-bot comics and some "commissioned" requests. I say "commissioned" because I probably won't charge them. MEH, what are friends for. I take donations though!! *cough cough, hint hint*

Here's what I'm working on now. A night elf huntard..I mean hunter. :P My little warlock chibi was my first attempt, this second attempt is coming along nicely...



Yes yes, she is indeed naked (hence why I didn't post the full pic), but I'm still working on designing the gear. AND, my friend still needs to send me screenshots of his toon and his huntard's (sorry! I can't help it!) pet kitty. So far I'm pleased with what I've line out so far. The hair is from my chibi app, I just copied one of the styles. I like the colors I used so far, but we'll have to see when I draw out the gear. ^^

Well, it's time for me to get my butt to bed.. work, school, practicum, lil z-bot, drawing.... yeah, I need some sleep!!

Wacom Bamboo Splash Pen Tablet - CTL471 (Google Affiliate Ad)
Wacom Tech Corp. LP170G Bamboo (Google Affiliate Ad) 

No comments:

Post a Comment