Search

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Epic dream

Dillon and I are standing on a platform that is on top of a cliff. The cliff overlooks the beach and the Pacific Ocean. I get the feeling we are standing on a cliff in Big Sur, California.

All of a sudden a great, big glacier falls from the sky. It's falling into a spot in the ocean a couple of miles from the beach. Dillon is trying to explain to me all the scientific reasons why this could never happen. Of course when he goes into his rants it just sounds like jibberish to me.

While I'm half listening to him and half in awe of the glacier falling into the ocean..now in serious slow motion..I notice that there are little people running around on the sand dunes. I squint my eyes to see who they are, but suddenly Dillon starts shouting and pointing towards the ocean.

I look towards the glacier (still falling into the ocean in slow-mo) and see that there's a pod of dolphins dancing near the vortex that has appeared to swallow the glacier. Dillon starts running down the stairs on the side of the cliff that leads to the sand dunes yelling, "QUICK! We must save the dolphins!"

We run down the stairs and when we get to the sand dunes I realize the little people on the dunes are actually Sabina and all her childhood friends. Heather, Diva, Laura...and a bunch of her other friends are there. They are all six years old, odd, I know..since all her friends are actually different ages, and are not currently six years old...but in my dream they are. They are all running around the sand dunes screaming, "QUICK! Help us save the monkeys!!!" I see that they were all chasing after monkeys.

Dillon shouts, "NO! The dolphins!!"

I shout, " NO! We must save the bunnies!!"

Suddenly there's hundreds of bunnies hopping around the dune and I dive into one of the rabbit holes to save one. Save from what..? I have no idea.

Dillon is frantically trying to get my attention so I turn to look at the vortex that's sucking the glacier in slow-mo. I see that a chorus of unicorns have joined the dolphins and are dancing with them. Rainbows and butterflies and flying cupcakes appear all around them.

I look back at the glacier and I see it is gone and in its place is a giant circle of foam. The vortex is now just moving in slow-mo. Six-year old Sabina is holding 5 monkeys, Dillon is speaking jibberish again, and the bunnies have encircled me. They are joining hands and singing a song about dolphins and unicorns.

I know what you are thinking..what the hell is all that suppose to mean?? Well, the moral of the story, from what I gather..is, never, never, ever take your sleeping pills with pain meds and emergen-C.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment