Search

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I want to be...EVERYTHING

I know I’m not the first person to wonder what they are going to do when they grow up. I might be a little old to still be thinking that way, but I always think of myself as a forever child. I think it’s because of the trauma I went through growing up; I feel like I lost my childhood. I go through periods of knowing what I want to do with my life…I want to be a nurse! I want to be a cartoonist! I want to be a stay at home mom (4-legged kids)! I want, I want, I want, I want!!!
And then there are the periods where I just want to do nothing. I just want to crawl into bed and shut my eyes and sleep until forever.
Or at least until one of the things I want to do magically appears.
 I go to sleep one night and BAM!! I’m a nurse. No studying, no exams, no waiting 2 years…
Or I go to sleep one night and BAM!!! Lil Z-bot and friends is a popular animated series, comic book…t-shirts, mugs, plushes, and figurines. Pixar taps us to make a full featured film. 21-Century Fox wants to make a live action movie. Disney wants to make a Z-botLAND inside Disneyland. Khols wants to make a line of children clothes with the Lil Z-bot characters.
Sigh. Yeah, after writing this blog post, I’m still no closer to knowing what I want to do. The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment