Search

Saturday, June 1, 2013

update, school, work....just a blog post

I have two weeks left of this quarter to go and I'm suppose to start my externship at the end of June. The problem is that I work two jobs and I can't afford to not work. So when do I do my externship? See this is the problem with me, I NEVER ever finish anything. I didn't finish college the first go, never finish any of the TV series I watch...I think I need to watch the last episode of at least 5 shows. I go on a diet or a "lifestyle" change and that never seems to pan out.. UGH. Why am I like that?

No, I need to change my way of thinking. I keep saying "I HAVE to.." I need to change that to "I WANT to..."

Which brings me to the project my sister and I are working on, lil Z-bot. That little character was inspired by my nephew and now we are trying to make something out of it. I am like the most insecure person and I feel like things that I create and find amusing might not be what other people like. But whatever, the bottom line is that this little project is helping me stay a little less crazy and I'm doing this for Sabina and little Z. ^__^

Oy vey, I guess I should get back to work. Yup it's a Saturday.. but the good news is that I get to work from home and I'm making more an hour than my regular job. YER..momma needs some new shoes.

No really.. I do need new shoes. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment