Search

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Geek stuff: StarCraft 2 - Vengeance..or, Kerrigan is a badass!

This post is for Dillon, because I have never gotten into playing StarCraft. I love playing Warcraft and Diablo III.. But Dillon is a huge fan of StarCraft. Dillon believes that my half Korean blood would give me the upper advantage if I were to play the game. Apparently StarCraft is like a sport in Korea and most of the top players are Korean. I guess only being half doesn't cut it, because I don't understand what the hell is going on most of the time!! ...of course, if Warcraft was a sport that would be another story.....



Seriously...when are they going to make this into a movie??

Any way, StarCraft 2 pt.2: Heart of the Swarm will be released on March 12, 2013. Check out more of the Heart of the Swarm launch events over at Blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment