Search

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Testing testing...BlogPress

I'm just testing this app that iTunes genius suggested.

I know it's been for-freaking-ever since I've posted anything, but I've been busy; 2 jobs and school....what was I thinking taking another job???! ..oh right, I'm a broke biotch... :S

And plus all the crazy stuff going on with my disfunctional family has been keeping me emotionally crazy lately...




I've been angry doodling a lot lately and trying to learn mindfulness based meditation. I had my first session yesterday and it was wonderful. I feel a little less anxiety and stress, but it's a work in progress.

Wow did I digress or what? I will have to do a proper review on BlogPress after I play around with it a bit. So far I like it. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment