Search

Thursday, September 26, 2013

WIP: book writing is fun..

...but difficult when you are terrible at spelling and proper grammar. But I've had this story in my head and I have tons of free time now.

Here's a snippet if what I'm working on:

Why should I care anymore? It's not like it matters, this proves that eventually all humans will become a shadow of themselves. There's nothing that can save them. There's no reason for me to seek them out again.

Violet whimpers loudly as she watched Jordan rise from the ground and stagger towards Brenda's lifeless body. He cocks his head to the side, and for a brief moment Violet thought he hadn't turned. The hairs on her back stood straight up when Jordan threw his head back, let out a deep, hungry growl, and then ripped into Brenda's beautiful face.

Maybe I should look for that pack of wild dogs. I could join them, run wild, and free of humans for the rest of this miserable life.

She glares down at the rotting biters, all of them gorging themselves on her dead companions. The biters are unmoved by the blazing fire that is now consuming them.

Disgusting, vile creatures. Violet lifts her head to the dark, smoke filled sky and howls her promise:

For as long as I live on this damned planet, I will never trust my heart to another human being.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment