Search

Monday, September 2, 2013

Baby conure, sketching again, school...

Jedi-Knight-bird!

It's been almost a month since we adopted Baby, she's such a fun little baby bird. A little bit of a nibbler, but we are working on trying to get her to stop that. If you follow me on InstaGram I'm sure you saw the photo of her biting my eye lid. Yeah, totally bad idea; she flipped my eyelid inside out! LOL.

 I've been sketching again, I am going to do a whole series of chicks and origami. ^^ I'm pretty happy about how this turned out. I might do a digital art so that I can play with some colors. I wish I had time to paint again. I totally see some watercolor splashes.... 

 
GUESS WHAT!???!?!? I have two weeks left of school! Then it's mini break time.. and then study for TEAS, apply for nursing school. Oy, I'm not looking forward to that. But, I am looking forwarded to a few months with no school! I just need to hang on for two mo' weeks. 

((i can do it, i can do it, i can do it, i can do it....))

No comments:

Post a Comment