Search

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rambling: First round done! Break time! Err, I think.

I'm writing this quickie post on the BlogPress app and I'm annoyed that the app doesn't allow you to turn horizontal. I know #firstworldproblems, but its really annoying!

So I'm done with my MA program! I'm not sure when I take the certification test and the TEAS for nursing school... but I'm taking this week off to goof off.

And by goof off I mean scrub the house, pack up summer clothes, clean out the fridge, and rake up leaves. And of course find time to catch up on anime, TV shows, an movies...

....and my crafting: blinging out phone cases, paper art, sketching, digital comics for Z-bot.

...did I mention I am writing a ebook?

It's only been 5 days since the end of classes and I feel like I have less time when I was working 2 jobs, going to practicum, and classes. I always do this to myself..I just can't be still.

I need to take up meditation again to quiet myself. Or drugs, I could take drugs. :P

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment