Search

Saturday, April 27, 2013

quarter life crisis

Okay, so, if I'm being honest here, I'm not 25, so this isn't really a quarter life crisis. But I am no where near mid-life, so I'm call this a maybe near 30ish crisis. Plus or minus, I will not say. (YES, me es loco when I don't get any sleep.......)

ANYWAY...I'm sitting here, at 12:30am.. STILL writing a paper I might add and feeling a little panicky. Why? Well, one, I have to write 4 papers a week and upload them by Sunday evening and I only have one paper done for this week (EEEEEK)...and two.. well.. I'm just feeling slightly depressed that I'm not already grown up and doing grown up things. You know what I mean?

Probably not, because this post is completely random and I can't get my thoughts straight...

What I'm trying to say is that, by now, at this point in my life I should have a successful career in X (insert all 20 of the things I wanted to grow up to be....), married, traveling the world, wearing size 0, eating whatever the fuck I want (fuck you sugar!), planning babies... SIGH SIGH SIGH...

But here I am. Writing paper 2 of 4 the DAY they are due...and freaking out.

I know... hash tag this #firstworldproblems. It's my blog, I'll vent if I want to.

...don't worry Dillon, I will not be getting a Latina mistress who is waaay too young for me, use my daughter's credit cards to spend money on her, or neglect my wife and family at home. Oopsie-poo.. daddy R, if you are reading this, you know what I'm talking about.

I digress...

I don't know..I just want to find some meaning to life, love, and whatever. I want to finish writing my book...I want to paint...I wanna be a millionaire..so freakin' bad...

Alright, I'm getting even more loopy as this post goes on. I will spare you.

Good night to whoever reads this.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment