Search

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gimme Money

I need it, anyone have any they can spare?

I know I shouldn't do this, but I keep thinking about all the times I spent money on stupid shit or that time I was making 60k/yr and I spent it on clothes. Oh and $100+ dinners every weekend.

Now I'm wondering what type of Ramen I should eat. Chicken or Miso flavor. It's a toss up.

I can honestly say, the last time I was this broke was when I was in high school. :P

((phh.. yeah.. last year.. I was in HS last year... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.))

Even though I'm having money issues, there are things that I'm grateful for. Like, my animals. Even though their food cost more than mine. And my boyfriend....even though he should be a CFO or CEO or COO of his company right now. (LOVE YOU BABE)

I have a roof over my head and I have a job. Those are good things.

It would be nice to have money so that I can spread the love to my sister and mom. :S I need to finish the two novels I'm writing and get back to making digital art. Find something that will get me gah-zillion unique visitors to my websites.

I refuse to post naked pictures. One, Dillon would be mad. And two, you'd probably throw up in your mouth. :P

I'll just cyber beg. Why? Because it's -11 degrees outside and I'm not standing on the street to beg. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment