Search

Friday, August 9, 2013

Supah old posts

I'm going through my old blog posts and as I'm reading them it's like I'm reading into the life of someone else. I have changed so much--for the better of course.

This post was from May 2005. A friend had sent me a looking for love ad:

**************************************

YOU: ideally: 22-36; timeless beauty (in/out/sideways/birdseye view); witty and wild; can stifle the Krakatoic rumblings of your womb for 5 years or can do without the fucking monsters altogether; don't need Google to follow me; creative; wants to see 100+ countries; ticklish; can laugh at yourself; jaded but not cynical; need help with your G-spot; spend less than 1/8 of your life on a fucking cell phone; makes more than reservations for dinner; your booty's not so big as to warrant its own zipcode but I don't want one of those boney ass bitches neither; you're willing to be tattooed; you'll try anything once -- and twice if I tell you it's healthy; you know the wealth of a person has little to do with money; passionate; mysterious; have childlike curiosity; enjoy refreshing honesty; are a muse and enjoy reading poetry in bed; walk upright; know at least 18 slang phrases for sex; don't smoke(near me at least); know the sexiest and most erotic thing about any man is his hot, throbbing brain

ME: your fucking nemesis, soulmate, funnybone, worshipper, protector, the cool dude you've been holding out for, that whore in the kitchen and gourmet in the bedroom, milk moustache and Don Juan with a Djembe drum belly, American expat living in Bali -- care to join me? The commutes a bitch, but it's worth it... 

**************************************

I hope this guy found his soulmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment